- 50002 INR
- 110-220 Volt (v)
- Microscope Model
- Metallurgical Microscope
We have extensive experience in the market that empowers us in emerging as a trusted manufacturer and exporter of Inverted Metallurgical Microscope Model: BMI-110 B. We use optimum quality materials and components sourced from trusted vendors to manufacture this microscope. It is an ideal optical instrument for micro observation in metallographic structure and surface morphology. Inverted Metallurgical Microscope Model: BMI-110 B comes in different specifications as per the requirements of clients. We offer this microscope at affordable prices.
- Easy to use
- Adjustable brightness
- Integrated field diaphragm
Eyepieces: Wide Field WF 10x (Field Number 22mm)
Infinity Plan Achromatic Objective:
- (Equipped with bright field objectives)
- PL L10X/0.25
- PL L20X/0.40
- PL L50X/0.70 (Spring)
- PL L100X/0.85 (Dry) (Spring)
Magnification: 100x, 200x, 500x & 1000x
Eyepiece Tube: Inclination 45Ã‚Â° and interpupillary distance: 53~75mm.
Focus system: Coaxial coarse/fine focus with tension adjustable, minimum division of fine focusing: 2m.
- Mechanical stage
- Overall Size: 242mm X 200mm and Moving Range: 30mm X 30mm.
- Rotundity and rotatable stage size: maximum measurement is 130mm and minimum clear aperture is less then 20mm.
- 6V 30W, halogen lamp, adjustable brightness
- Integrated field diaphragm, aperture diaphragm and system polarizer
- Equipped with frosted glass and yellow, green and Blue Filter.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Month
- 15-30 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Factory Address : 49/39, Site IV Ind Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201010, India